Tuesday, September 4, 2007

BABY BOY JORDAN MARCH 11, 2008

We are excited to announce that we will be welcoming our next baby BOY the beginning of March. I'm now 13 weeks and everything is looking really good. I've had 2 ultrasounds and been to the doctor a few times. Let's just say I'll be glad to deliver in AMERICA. It's been interesting to get through the first trimester in hot, smelly India but I'll be happy to arrive home in the states well into the pregnancy.

It's also been tough to keep this little secret!!! We wanted so badly to share the news when we knew the gender and knew the baby was healthy and strong...... And since we do live in India, we didn't want to alarm anyone with worries of Dengue Fever, Malaria, TB or Giardia. So far everyone is healthy and happy!

We're excited!!!

10 comments:

betsy said...

FINALLY I can stop almost spilling the beans everytime I talk to someone!!!!

LAVAMAN said...

if this baby comes out with a red dot on its forehead i wont be very surprised! :) Congratulations you guys. I knew you had it in you!

Gina said...

Wohoo! I am thrilled for you. I don't think that it is out of line at all for you to dress him in pink and bows and bracelets at least once to fulfill your girl needs. What lucky boys to have another brother. YEAH!!

emily said...

SHUT UP!! congratulations! I'm also SOOO glad you have a blog now! love you!!

Krisse said...

Fantastic news!!! Sorry I can't pass on all my cute girls clothes to you. There will not be much left after Megan and Crystal's and Shelly's girls. Boys are the greatest!!! I love you guys. Love Krisse

Laura said...

I am so happy for you guys!! That is SO fun- you almost have a little Jordan soccer team!! I CAN'T believe you found out SO early!! Not fair to the rest of us who have been waiting for months... well, fair bacause you have had to endure those terrible smells!

Laura said...

PS- I can't believe how much Chase and Bryce look like each other on that front page picture on their bikes!!

Cathy Cooney said...

So excited for you and can't wait to see you and your new little one. Love you lots.

Bethany said...

You are just a little boy-making machine! Congratulations! Hey, I'm looking forward to seeing you this weekend - pool party?

Unknown said...

I'm so excited for you. Partly because you will not be giving birth in India. I hope things go well for you. I love the blog.

Mimi